Fax: (713) 796-8655
A Phase II study of docetaxel and carboplatin as neoadjuvant therapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma with early T status and advanced N status
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 991–998, 1 March 2004
How to Cite
Johnson, F. M., Garden, A., Palmer, J. L., Kies, M., Clayman, G., Brumfield, B., Khuri, F. R., Morrison, W., Papadimitrakopoulou, V., Diaz, E. M. and Glisson, B. S. (2004), A Phase II study of docetaxel and carboplatin as neoadjuvant therapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma with early T status and advanced N status. Cancer, 100: 991–998. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20079
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2003
- Aventis Pharmaceuticals (Bridgewater, NJ)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH CA09666
- 5Preliminary report of the Asian-Oceanian Clinical Oncology Association randomized trial comparing cisplatin and epirubicin followed by radiotherapy versus radiotherapy alone in the treatment of patients with locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Asian-Oceanian Clinical Oncology Association Nasopharynx Cancer Study Group. Cancer. 1998; 83: 2270–2283., , , et al.
- 10International Nasopharynx Cancer Study Group. Preliminary results of a randomized trial comparing neoadjuvant chemotherapy (cisplatin, epirubicin, bleomycin) plus radiotherapy vs. radiotherapy alone in Stage IV(≥ N2, M0) undifferentiated nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a positive effect on progression-free survival. International Nasopharynx Cancer Study Group. VUMCA I trial. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1996; 35: 463–469.
- 21Docetaxel, cisplatin, and 5-fluorouracil-based induction chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: the Dana Farber Cancer Institute experience. Cancer. 2003; 97: 412–418., , , et al.
- 28Paclitaxel and carboplatin in recurrent or metastatic head and neck cancer: a Phase II study. Semin Oncol. 1997; 24(1 Suppl 2 ): S2-65–S2-67., , , et al.