Fax: (301) 402-4489
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2004
Published 2004 by the American Cancer Society
Volume 100, Issue 9, pages 1902–1908, 1 May 2004
How to Cite
Goldin, L. R., Pfeiffer, R. M., Gridley, G., Gail, M. H., Li, X., Mellemkjaer, L., Olsen, J. H., Hemminki, K. and Linet, M. S. (2004), Familial aggregation of Hodgkin lymphoma and related tumors. Cancer, 100: 1902–1908. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20189
This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The Swedish Family-Cancer Database was created by linking registers maintained at Statistics Sweden and the Swedish Cancer Registry.
The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Cancer Institute or the U.S. Government.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2003
- 1JaffeES, HarrisNL, SteinH, VardimanJW, editors. World Health Organization classification of tumours. Pathology and genetics of tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues. Lyon: IARC Press, 2001.
- 2RiesLA, EisnerMP, KosaryCL, et al., editors. SEER cancer statistics review, 1975–2000 [monograph online]. Bethesda: National Cancer Institute, 2003. Available from URL: http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2000/ [accessed Dec 9, 2003].
- 3Hodgkin's disease. In: SchottenfieldD, FraumeniJFJr., editors. Cancer epidemiology and prevention (2nd edition). New York: Oxford University Press, 1996: 893–919..
- 17Methods for testing familial aggregation of diseases in population-based samples: Application to Hodgkin lymphoma in Swedish registry data. Ann Hum Genet. In press., , , et al.
- 24Richter's syndrome. In: ChesonBD, editor. Chronic lymphoid leukemias (2nd edition). Basel: Marcel Dekker, 2001: 459–483., .