Fax: (011) 613 9656 1408
Fludarabine and cyclophosphamide using an attenuated dose schedule is a highly effective regimen for patients with indolent lymphoid malignancies
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 100, Issue 10, pages 2181–2189, 15 May 2004
How to Cite
Tam, C. S., Wolf, M. M., Januszewicz, E. H., Prince, H. M., Westerman, D. and Seymour, J. F. (2004), Fludarabine and cyclophosphamide using an attenuated dose schedule is a highly effective regimen for patients with indolent lymphoid malignancies. Cancer, 100: 2181–2189. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20234
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2003
- 8High dose chlorambucil versus Binet's modified cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone regimen in the treatment of patients with advanced B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Results of an international multicenter randomized trial. International Society for Chemo-Immunotherapy, Vienna. Cancer. 1997; 79: 2107–2114., , , et al.
- 10Effect of combined treatment with 4-hydroperoxycyclophosphamide and fludarabine on cytotoxicity and repair of damaged DNA. In: HiddemannW, editor. Acute leukemias VII: experimental approaches and novel therapies. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1998: 555., , , , , .
- 11DNA repair induced by 4-hydroperxycyclophosphamide permits fludarabine nucleotide incorporation and is associated with synergistic induction of apoptosis in quiescent human lymphocytes [abstract 2910]. Blood. 1999; (94 Suppl): 655a., .
- 15Combination of fludarabine and cyclophosphamide as a salvage regimen for lymphoma - experience with 27 patients [abstract]. Haematologica. 1999; 84: 156., , , .
- 24Safety and efficacy of a modified Fludarabine/Cyclophosphamide combination in patients with relapsed/refractory CLL and LgNHL. Blood. 2001; (96 Suppl 1): 294b., , , , .
- 28Fludarabine plus cyclophosphamide (FC) induces higher remission rates and longer progression free survival than fludarabine alone in first line therapy of advanced chronic lymphocytic leukemia: results of a phase III study (CLL4 protocol) of the German CLL Study Group (GCLLSG) [abstract 243]. Blood. 2003; 102(11): 72a., , , et al.
- 29National Cancer Institute sponsored study of classifications of non-Hodgkin's lymphomas: summary and description of a working formulation for clinical usage. The Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Pathologic Classification Project. Cancer. 1982; 49: 2112–2135.
- 32Mantle cell lymphoma. In: JaffeE, HarrisN, SteinH, VardimanJ, editors. World Health Organisation classification of tumours. Pathology and genetics of tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues. Lyon: IARC Press, 2001: 168–170., , , et al.
- 40Fludarabine/Cyclophosphamide chemotherapy for B-prolymphocytic leukemia [abstract 2499]. Blood. 2003; 102(11): 675a., , , et al.
- 42Increased mortality associated with higher dose cyclophosphamide plus fludarabine (CF) in advanced stage indolent lymphoma patients treated on E1496, an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) and CALGB study. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2002; 21: 282a., , , , .
- 43Fludarabine & cyclophosphamide (FC): more effective than fludarabine & mitozantrone (FM) [abstract 496]? Ann Oncol. 2002; 13 Suppl 2): 141., , , et al.