Fax: (713) 792-8314
Comparison of high-dose melphalan with a more intensive regimen of thiotepa, busulfan, and cyclophosphamide for patients with multiple myeloma†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 100, Issue 12, pages 2607–2612, 15 June 2004
How to Cite
Anagnostopoulos, A., Aleman, A., Ayers, G., Donato, M., Champlin, R., Weber, D., Alexanian, R. and Giralt, S. (2004), Comparison of high-dose melphalan with a more intensive regimen of thiotepa, busulfan, and cyclophosphamide for patients with multiple myeloma. Cancer, 100: 2607–2612. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20294
Guest edited by Dr. Armand Keating.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2003
- 5Comparison of 200 mg/m2 melphalan and 8 Gy total body irradiation plus 140 mg/m2 melphalan as conditioning regimens for peripheral blood stem cell transplantation in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: final analysis of the Intergroupe Francophone du Myelome 9502 randomized trial. Blood. 2002; 99: 731–735., , , et al.
- 10Criteria for evaluating disease response and progression in patients with multiple myeloma treated by high-dose therapy and haemopoietic stem cell transplantation. Myeloma Subcommittee of the EBMT. European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplant. Br J Haematol. 1998; 102: 1115–1123., , , et al.
- 15EBMT Registry results of autologous bone marrow and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation [abstract]. Presented at the VII International Multiple Myeloma Workshop, Stockholm, Sweden, September 1–5, 1999., , , et al.
- 16Conditioning regimens in autologous stem cell transplantation for multiple myeloma: a comparative study of efficacy and toxicity from the Spanish Registry for Transplantation in Multiple Myeloma. Br J Haematol. 2000; 109: 138–147., , , et al.
- 17Total Therapy II (TTII) for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (MM): preliminary data on feasibility and efficacy in the first 231 enrolled patients; comparison with predecessor trial Total Therapy I (TTI) (N = 231) [abstract]. Blood. 2001; 98 Suppl 1: 352a., , , et al.
- 18High dose topotecan melphalan and cyclophosphamide (TMC): a new regimen for autologous transplantation in multiple myeloma [abstract]. Blood. 2000; 96 Suppl 1: 798a., , , et al.
- 19Results of a Phase I/II trial with 166Ho-DOTMP plus high dose chemotherapy in patients with multiple myeloma [abstract]. Presented at the VIII International Multiple Myeloma Workshop, Banff, Alberta, Canada, May 4–8, 2001., , , et al.