Fax: (323) 865-0142
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
Published 2004 by the American Cancer Society
Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 353–362, 15 July 2004
How to Cite
Ursin, G., Bernstein, L., Wang, Y., Lord, S. J., Deapen, D., Liff, J. M., Norman, S. A., Weiss, L. K., Daling, J. R., Marchbanks, P. A., Malone, K. E., Folger, S. G., McDonald, J. A., Burkman, R. T., Simon, M. S., Strom, B. L. and Spirtas, R. (2004), Reproductive factors and risk of breast carcinoma in a study of white and African-American women. Cancer, 101: 353–362. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20373
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Institutes of Health or the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2004
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development through contracts with Emory University. Grant Number: N01 HD 3-3168
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Grant Number: N01 HD 2-3166
- Karmanos Cancer Institute at Wayne State University. Grant Number: N01 HD 3-3174
- The University of Pennsylvania. Grant Number: N01 HD-3-3176
- The University of Southern California. Grant Number: N01 HD 3-3175
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: Y01 HD 7022
- National Cancer Institute Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results. Grant Numbers: N01-PC-67006, N01-CN-65064, N01-CN-67010, N01-CN-0532
- 2Collaborative Group on Hormonal Factors in Breast Cancer. Breast cancer and breastfeeding: collaborative reanalysis of individual data from 47 epidemiological studies in 30 countries, including 50302 women with breast cancer and 96973 women without the disease. Lancet. 2002; 360: 187–195.
- 9Statistical methods in cancer research. Volume 1. The analysis of case-control studies. Lyon: IARC Press, 1980., .
- 11Fertility, family planning, and women's health: new data from the 1995 National Survey of Family Growth. Vital Health Stat 23. 1997; 19: 1–114., , , , .
- 15RiesLA, KosaryCL, HankeyBF, MillerAB, HarrasA, EdwardsBK, editors. SEER cancer statistics review, 1973-1994. Bethesda: National Cancer Institute, 1997.