Fax: (734) 647-9647
An academic health center cost analysis of screening mammography
Creating a financially viable service
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
Coypright ©2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1043–1050, 1 September 2004
How to Cite
Chen, S. L., Clark, S., Pierce, L. J., Hayes, D. F., Helvie, M. A., Greeno, P. L., Newman, L. A. and Chang, A. E. (2004), An academic health center cost analysis of screening mammography. Cancer, 101: 1043–1050. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20476
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2004
- 1Food and Drug Administration. Center for Device and Radiological Health: MSQA Facility Score Card. Available from URL: Http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/mammography/scorecard-statistics.html [accessed Jan 31, 2004].
- 2American College of Radiology. Mammography reimbursement: components and strategies for change. Available from URL: Http://www.acr.org/dyna/?doc=departments/econ/text.html [accessed Jan 31, 2004].
- 5Institute of Medicine. Mammography and beyond: developing technologies for the early detection of breast cancer. Washington, DC: National Academy of Sciences, 2001: 40–44.
- 6Danger in delays. Silicon Valley/San Jose Business J., November 23, 2001., , .
- 7http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/WorldNewsTonight/mammogram010823.html [accessed Jan 31, 2004].. Fatal wait. ABC News, August 23, 2001. Available from URL: