Fax: (770) 793-7985
Results of a Breast Intergroup study
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 969–972, 1 September 2004
How to Cite
Hughes, L. L., Gray, R. J., Solin, L. J., Robert, N. J., Martino, S., Tripathy, D., Ingle, J. N., Wood, W. C., For the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group, the Southwest Oncology Group, Cancer and Leukemia Group B and and The North Central Cancer Treatment Group (2004), Efficacy of radiotherapy for ovarian ablation. Cancer, 101: 969–972. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20481
The contents of the current study are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute.
Presented as a poster presentation at the 22nd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, December X–X, 1999.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2003
- Public Health Service Grants. Grant Numbers: CA22318, CA32102, CA11789, CA31946, CA13650, CA66636, CA21115
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services
- 1The ovary. In: MossWT, CoxJD, editors. Radiation oncology: rationale, techniques, results. St. Louis: C.V. Mosby Company, 1989: 581–596..
- 2Cancer of the breast. In: De VitaVT, HellmanS, RosenbergSA, editors. Cancer: principles and practice of oncology. 4th edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Company, 1993: 1264–1332., , .
- 3Radiation treatment of benign disease. In: PerezCA, BradyLW, editors. Principles and practice of radiation oncology. Philadelphia: Lippincott Company, 1987: 1248–1257..
- 4Suppression of ovarian function in primary breast cancer. In: ForrestAPM, KunklerPB, editors. Prognostic factors in breast cancer. London: E & S Livingstone, Ltd., 1968: 146–156..
- 6Oophorectomy versus radiation ablation of ovarian function in patients with metastatic carcinoma of the breast. Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1980; 6: 721–724., , , et al.
- 9Castration of the female by irradiation. Radiology 1940; 34: 176–186., , , et al.