Fax: (011) 39 02 2665642
Vinorelbine and low-dose cyclophosphamide in the treatment of pediatric sarcomas
Pilot study for the upcoming European Rhabdomyosarcoma Protocol
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 1664–1671, 1 October 2004
How to Cite
Casanova, M., Ferrari, A., Bisogno, G., Merks, J. H. M., De Salvo, G. L., Meazza, C., Tettoni, K., Provenzi, M., Mazzarino, I. and Carli, M. (2004), Vinorelbine and low-dose cyclophosphamide in the treatment of pediatric sarcomas. Cancer, 101: 1664–1671. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20544
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2004
- 2Rhabdomyosarcoma and undifferentiated sarcoma in the first two decades of life: a selective review of Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study Group experience and rationale for Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study V. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2001; 23: 215–220., , , et al.
- 11New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205–216., , , et al.
- 13High dose therapy versus oral maintenance: results of HD CWS 96 study for treatment of patients with metastasized soft tissue sarcoma [abstract]. Med Pediatr Oncol. 2003; 41: 278., , , et al.
- 14Stem cell transplantation vs. maintenance chemotherapy in neuroblastoma: a randomized trial of the GPOH Group [abstract]. Med Pediatr Oncol. 2003; 41: 286., , , et al.