Dr. Love is the founder of ProDuct Health, Inc., which commercialized the intraductal catheter. ProDuct Health has since been acquired by Cytyc Corporation, and Dr. Love currently holds stock in and serves as a consultant to Cytyc.
Anatomy of the nipple and breast ducts revisited†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 101, Issue 9, pages 1947–1957, 1 November 2004
How to Cite
Love, S. M. and Barsky, S. H. (2004), Anatomy of the nipple and breast ducts revisited. Cancer, 101: 1947–1957. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20559
Additional study contributors who were not involved in the writing of the current article include Mary Alpaugh, Ph.D.; Jean Chou, M.D.; Stella Grosser, Ph.D.; Sharon Hirschowitz, M.D.; Regina Offodile, M.D.; DaWanda Pesicka, P.A.; Paul Schmit, M.D.; and Eufrosina Traipe, M.D.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2004
- Army Medical Research grants from the U.S. Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: DAMD17-94-J-4281, DAMD17-96-C-6117, DAMD17-00-1-0176
- University of California BioStar. Grant Number: S98-42
- 5The anatomy and diseases of the breast. Philadelphia: Lea and Blanchard, 1845..
- 6Contrast ductography for the recognition and localization of benign and malignant breast lesions: an improved technique. In: LoganW, editor. Breast carcinoma. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1977: 281–300., .
- 7Atlas of ultrasound and ductal echography of the breast. Oxford: Blackwell Science, 1995., .
- 10Clustering algorithms. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1975..
- 14Marked variation in nipple aspirate fluid (NAF) estrogen concentration and NAF/serum ratios between ducts in high risk women [abstract]. Presented at the 93rd annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research, San Francisco, CA, April 6–10, 2002., , , , , .