Fax: (919) 681-0889
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
Published 2004 by the American Cancer Society
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages 2276–2284, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
Seo, P. H., Pieper, C. F. and Cohen, H. J. (2004), Effects of cancer history and comorbid conditions on mortality and healthcare use among older cancer survivors. Cancer, 101: 2276–2284. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20606
This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2004
- American Society of Clinical Oncology/John A. Hartford Foundation
- Duke Center of Excellence/John A. Hartford Foundation. Grant Number: 2002-0269
- Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Number: NIA 5P60 AG11268
- 5Established populations for epidemiologic studies of the elderly: resource data book. Volume II. Bethesda: National Institutes of Health, 1990., , .
- 7Comorbidity of five chronic health conditions in elderly community residents: determinants and impact on mortality. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2000; 55A: M84–M89., , , , .