Fax: (603) 650-5842
Quality of life impact of three different doses of suramin in patients with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate carcinoma
Results of Intergroup 0159/Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9480
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages 2202–2208, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
Ahles, T. A., Herndon, J. E., Small, E. J., Vogelzang, N. J., Kornblith, A. B., Ratain, M. J., Stadler, W., Palchak, D., Marshall, M. E., Wilding, G., Petrylak, D. and Holland, J. C. (2004), Quality of life impact of three different doses of suramin in patients with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate carcinoma. Cancer, 101: 2202–2208. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20655
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2004
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) to Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB; Dr. Richard L. Schilsky, Chairman). Grant Number: CA31946
- T. J. Martell Foundation for Leukemia, Cancer and AIDS Research
- 8A model for quality-of-life research from the Cancer and Leukemia Group B: the telephone interview, conceptual approach to measurement, and theoretical framework. J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. 1996; 20: 55–62., .
- 12Self-report scales for the measurement of depression. Psychiatr Ann. 1989; 19: 367–371., .
- 14Pain control: public and physician's attitudes. In: HillCS, FieldsWS, editors. Advances in pain research and therapy. Volume 11. Drug treatment of cancer pain in a drug oriented society. New York: Raven Press, 1989: 81–89..