Fax: (617) 632-2270
Two schedules of second-line irinotecan for metastatic colon carcinoma
Economic evaluation of a randomized trial
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 101, Issue 11, pages 2533–2539, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Earle, C. C., Kwok, A., Gazelle, G. S. and Fuchs, C. S. (2004), Two schedules of second-line irinotecan for metastatic colon carcinoma. Cancer, 101: 2533–2539. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20691
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2004
- Pfizer Oncology (New York, NY)
- 4N9741: oxaliplatin (Oxal) or CPT-11 + 5-fluorouracil (5FU)/leucovorin (LV) or oxal + CPT-11 in advanced colorectal cancer (CRC). Updated efficacy and quality of life (QOL) data fron an intergroup study. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22: 252., , , et al.
- 6Medical Economics Company. 2001 Red Book. Montvale: Medical Economics Company, 2001.
- 7American Medical Association. Revised 2000 National Physician Fee Schedule Relative Value File. Chicago: American Medical Association, 2000.
- 12Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine. New York: Oxford University Press, 1996., , , .