Fax: (011) 81-43-256-6506
Long-term results of high-dose rate intracavitary brachytherapy for squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 92–101, 1 January 2005
How to Cite
Nakano, T., Kato, S., Ohno, T., Tsujii, H., Sato, S., Fukuhisa, K. and Arai, T. (2005), Long-term results of high-dose rate intracavitary brachytherapy for squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix. Cancer, 103: 92–101. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20734
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2004
- Research Project at National Institute of Radiological Sciences of Japan
- 2A new remotely controlled unit for the treatment of uterine carcinoma. Lancet. 1965; 18: 570–571., , , , .
- 8High-dose-rate intracavitary brachytherapy (HDR-IC) in treatment of cervical carcinoma: 5-year results and implication of increased low-grade rectal complication on initiation of an HDR-IC fraction scheme. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 38: 391–398., , , et al.
- 14Radiation treatment of cervix cancer using high dose rate remote after-loading intracavitary irradiation: an analysis of the correlation between optimal dose range and fractionation. Jpn J Cancer Clin. 1979; 25: 605–612., , , et al.
- 15Relationship between total iso-effect dose and number of fractionations for the treatment of uterine cervical carcinoma by high dose rate intracavitary irradiation. In: BatesTD, BerryRJ, eds. High dose rate afterloading in the treatment of cancer of the uterus. London: Br J Rad Special Report. 17. 1980; 89–92., , , et al.
- 16Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Japanese Pathological Society, and Japan Radiological Society, editors. The general rules for clinical and pathological management of uterine cervical cancer. Kanehara Shuppan: Tokyo, 1987.
- 35A randomized comparison of fluorouracil plus cisplatin versus hydroxyurea as an adjuvant to radiation therapy in stages IIB-IVA carcinoma of the cervix with negative para-aortic lymph nodes: a Gynecologic Oncology Group and Southwest Oncology Group study. J Clin Oncol. 1999; 17: 1339–1348., , , et al.