Fax: (011) 39 555001623
Triage with human papillomavirus testing of women with cytologic abnormalities prompting referral for colposcopy assessment
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 2–7, 25 February 2005
How to Cite
Carozzi, F. M., Confortini, M., Cecchini, S., Bisanzi, S., Cariaggi, M. P., Pontenani, G., Raspollini, M. R., Sani, C., Zappa, M. and Ciatto, S. (2005), Triage with human papillomavirus testing of women with cytologic abnormalities prompting referral for colposcopy assessment. Cancer, 105: 2–7. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20736
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2004
- 2the GISCi Working Group for Cervical Cytology. Interlaboratory reproducibility of atypical cells of undetermined significance (ASCUS) report: a national survey. Cytopathology. In press., , , et al., and
- 8A centralized cytology screening programme for cervical cancer in Florence. J Epidemiol Commun Health. 1990; 4: 41–44., , , , , .
- 9Attendance to a screening program for cervical cancer in the city of Florence. Tumori. 1991; 30: 252–256., , , , .
- 14Determination of genital human papillomavirus infection by consensus PCR amplification. In: HerringtonCS, O'D McGeeJ, editors. Diagnostic molecular pathology: a practical approach. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1992: 131–152., , .
- 16The IARC Working Group on Cervical Cancer Screening and the UICC Project Group on the Evaluation of Screening Programmes for Cancer. Screening for cancer of the uterine cervix. IARC Sci Publ. 1986; 76: 1–315.