Fax: (713) 792-2067
Comparison of molecular abnormalities in bronchial brushings and tumor touch preparations†
Potential use of fluorescence in situ hybridization to identify predictive markers in early-stage lung carcinomas
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Cancer Society
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 35–43, 25 February 2005
How to Cite
Barkan, G. A., Caraway, N. P., Jiang, F., Zaidi, T. M., Fernandez, R., Vaporcyin, A., Morice, R., Zhou, X., Bekele, B. N. and Katz, R. L. (2005), Comparison of molecular abnormalities in bronchial brushings and tumor touch preparations. Cancer, 105: 35–43. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20800
Presented at the 92nd Annual Meeting of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Washington, D.C., March 22–28, 2003.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2004
- The University of Texas at Southwestern Medical Center and M. D. Anderson Cancer Center Specialized Programs of Research Excellence in Lung Cancer. Grant Number: P50CA70907
- Translational Approaches for the Reversal, Genetic Evaluation, and Treatment of Lung Cancer. Grant Number: DAMD17-02-1-0706
- (Workstatement 55: Identification of Predictive Image Analysis Features in Archival Histological Sections Which Predict Recurrence of Lung Cancer or Metastatic Disease) from the National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: REP-NO1-CN-85083-57
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- 1American Cancer Society. Cancer facts and figures. Atlanta: American Cancer Society, 2002.
- 3American Lung Association. Best practices and program services: trends in lung cancer morbidity and mortality. New York: American Lung Association, 2001.
- 4FossellaFV, KomakiR, PutmanJB, editors. Lung cancer. New York: Springer-Verlag, 2003.
- 7An introduction to the bootstrap. New York: Chapman & Hall, 1993., .
- 8Statistical methods. 7th ed. Ames: Iowa State University Press, 1980., .
- 9SAS Institute. SAS/STAT user's guide. Version 8. Cary, NC: SAS Institute, Inc., 1999.