Fax: (011) 41 612657138
Three-year recurrence-free survival in a patient with recurrent medulloblastoma after resection, high-dose chemotherapy, and intrathecal Yttrium-90-labeled DOTA0-D-Phe1-Tyr3-octreotide radiopeptide brachytherapy
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 869–873, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Beutler, D., Avoledo, P., Reubi, J.-C., Mäcke, H. R., Müller-Brand, J., Merlo, A. and Kühne, T. (2005), Three-year recurrence-free survival in a patient with recurrent medulloblastoma after resection, high-dose chemotherapy, and intrathecal Yttrium-90-labeled DOTA0-D-Phe1-Tyr3-octreotide radiopeptide brachytherapy. Cancer, 103: 869–873. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20822
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2004
- 2Postoperative neoadjuvant chemotherapy before radiotherapy as compared to immediate radiotherapy followed by maintenance chemotherapy in the treatment of medulloblastoma in childhood: results of the German prospective randomized trial HIT '91. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2000; 46: 269–279., , , et al.
- 9Results of a randomised study of preradiation chemotherapy versus radiotherapy alone for nonmetastatic medulloblastoma: the International Society of Paediatric Oncology/United Kingdom Children's Cancer Study Group PNET-3 Study. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 1581–1591., , ., et al.
- 10Prospective randomised trial of chemotherapy given before radiotherapy in childhood medulloblastoma. International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP) and the (German) Society of Pediatric Oncology (GPO): SIOP II. Med Pediatr Oncol. 1995; 25: 166–178., , , et. al.
- 20Comparing monoclonal antibodies and small peptidic hormones for local targeting of malignant gliomas. Acta Neurochir. 2003; 88( Suppl): 83–91., , .
- 25Feasibility of four consecutive high-dose chemotherapy cycles with stem-cell rescue for patients with newly diagnosed medulloblastoma or supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal tumor after craniospinal radiotherapy: results of a collaborative study. J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 2696–2704., , , et al.