Fax: (212) 604-6029
Bortezomib in recurrent and/or refractory multiple myeloma
Initial clinical experience in patients with impaired renal function
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 1195–1200, 15 March 2005
How to Cite
Jagannath, S., Barlogie, B., Berenson, J. R., Singhal, S., Alexanian, R., Srkalovic, G., Orlowski, R. Z., Richardson, P. G., Anderson, J., Nix, D., Esseltine, D. L. and Anderson, K. C. (2005), Bortezomib in recurrent and/or refractory multiple myeloma. Cancer, 103: 1195–1200. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20888
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2004
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 5Criteria for evaluating disease response and progression in patients with multiple myeloma treated by high-dose therapy and haemopoietic stem cell transplantation. Myeloma Subcommittee of the EBMT. European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplant. Br J Haematol. 1998; 102: 1115–1123., , , et al.
- 7Survival, duration of response, and time to progression with bortezomib in patients with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma: an update with additional follow-up. Hematol J. 2004; 5(Suppl 2): S103., , , et al.
- 9Bortezomib vs. dexamethasone in relapsed multiple myeloma: a Phase 3 randomized study. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2004; 23: 558., , , et al.
- 10Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Data on file. Cambridge: Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 2004.
- 12Phase II trials of bortezomib in combination with dexamethasone in multiple myeloma (MM): assessment of additional benefits to combination in patients with sub-optimal responses to bortezomib alone. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22: 582., , .
- 19National Cancer Institute. Bortezomib in treating patients with advanced cancer and kidney dysfunction. Available at: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00054483?order=1 [accessed April 14, 2004].