Fax: (206) 288-2054
Screening women at high risk for breast cancer with mammography and magnetic resonance imaging†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 103, Issue 9, pages 1898–1905, 1 May 2005
How to Cite
Lehman, C. D., Blume, J. D., Weatherall, P., Thickman, D., Hylton, N., Warner, E., Pisano, E., Schnitt, S. J., Gatsonis, C., Schnall, M. and for the International Breast MRI Consortium Working Group (2005), Screening women at high risk for breast cancer with mammography and magnetic resonance imaging. Cancer, 103: 1898–1905. doi: 10.1002/cncr.20971
Presented at the annual meeting of the Radiology Society of North America, Chicago, Illinois, November 28–December 3, 2004.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2004
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: U01 CA 74680, 5 U01 CA74696
- 11American College of Radiology. ACR BI-RADS®—Mamography. ACR Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System, breast imaging atlas. Reston: American College of Radiology; 2003.
- 12Quality determinants of mammography. Clinical practice guideline no. 13. AHCPR publication no. 95-0632, vol. 83. Rockville: Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, Public Health Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1994., , .