Fax: (713) 563-2331
Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 103, Issue 12, pages 2534–2543, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Schwartz, D. L., Montgomery, R. B., Yueh, B., Donahue, M., Anzai, Y., Canby, R., Buelna, R., Anderson, L., Boyd, C., Hutson, J. and Keegan, K. (2005), Phase I and initial phase II results from a trial investigating weekly docetaxel and carboplatin given neoadjuvantly and then concurrently with concomitant boost radiotherapy for locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Cancer, 103: 2534–2543. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21085
Presented, in part, at the 40th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, Illinois, May 31–June 3, 2003; at the 41st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, New Orleans, Louisiana, June 5–8, 2004; and at the 6th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, Washington, DC, August 7–11, 2004.
The views expressed in the current article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
- Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Medical Research Service and Rehabilitation Research and Development Service
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service. Grant Number: CD-98318
- 12Docetaxel, cisplatin, and 5-fluorouracil-based induction chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: the Dana Farber Cancer Institute experience. Cancer. 2003; 97: 412–418., , , et al.
- 15A Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) phase III randomized study to compare hyperfractionation and two variants of accelerated fractionation to standard fractionation radiotherapy for head and neck squamous cell carcinomas: first report of RTOG 9003. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2000; 48: 7–16., , , et al.
- 25A phase I/II trial of docetaxel and concomitant boost radiation therapy for patients with squamous cell cancer of the head and neck following induction chemotherapy [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22: 506., , , et al.