Fax: (613) 247-3511
Capecitabine plus docetaxel combination therapy†
Cost-effectiveness in patients with anthracycline-pretreated advanced breast carcinoma
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 103, Issue 12, pages 2455–2465, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Verma, S., Maraninchi, D., O'Shaughnessy, J., Jamieson, C., Jones, S., Martín, M., McKendrick, J., Miles, D., Twelves, C. and Hornberger, J. (2005), Capecitabine plus docetaxel combination therapy. Cancer, 103: 2455–2465. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21122
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. supported the development of the model and the subsequent analyses. The sponsor had no role in the model design, cost-effectiveness analysis, or interpretation of the results. All investigators had unlimited access to the model and data. No limitations on publication were imposed. The authors made the final decisions on all aspects of the current article.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2004
- 22004; Web Exclusive. Available from URL: http://content.healthaffairs.org/cgi/content/abstract/hlthaff.w4.284 [accessed May 19, 2004].. Cost-effectiveness and evidence evaluation as criteria for coverage policy. Health Affairs.
- 6World Health Organization. World Health Organization handbook for reporting results of cancer treatment. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1979.
- 9Survival analysis. Wiley series in probability and mathematical statistics: applied probability and statistics. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1981.
- 10Red Book™ for Windows®. Greenwood, CO: Thomson Micromedex, 2003.
- 11Hospital statistics 2001. American Hospital Association. Available from URL: http://www.ahaonlinestore.com [accessed date, year].
- 12Mutual of Omaha. Current trends in health care and dental costs utilization. Available from URL: http://www.mutualofomaha.com/acrodocs/mugc6794.pdf [accessed May 5, 2005].
- 13Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUPnet). Agency for healthcare research and quality. Available from URL: http://www.ahrq.gov/HCUPnet/ [accessed May 5, 2005].
- 17Medicode national fee analyzer. Salt Lake City: Ingenix, 2001.
- 18Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine. New York: Oxford University Press, 1996., , , .
- 19@Risk. Version 4.5.1. Newfield, NY: Palisade Corporation.