Fax: (011) 44(0)-161-446-3299
Fulvestrant versus anastrozole for the treatment of advanced breast carcinoma
A prospectively planned combined survival analysis of two multicenter trials
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 236–239, 15 July 2005
How to Cite
Howell, A., Pippen, J., Elledge, R. M., Mauriac, L., Vergote, I., Jones, S. E., Come, S. E., Osborne, C. K. and Robertson, J. F.R. (2005), Fulvestrant versus anastrozole for the treatment of advanced breast carcinoma. Cancer, 104: 236–239. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21163
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2004
- 5Double-blind, randomized trial comparing the efficacy and tolerability of fulvestrant versus anastrozole in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer progressing on prior endocrine therapy: results of a North American trial. J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 3386–3395., , , et al.
- 6Anastrozole versus megestrol acetate in the treatment of postmenopausal women with advanced breast carcinoma: results of a survival update based on a combined analysis of data from two mature phase III trials. Arimidex Study Group. Cancer. 1998; 83: 1142–1152., , , et al.
- 9The ATAC Trialists' Group. Anastrozole alone or in combination with tamoxifen versus tamoxifen alone for adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with early-stage breast cancer. Results of the ATAC (arimidex, tamoxifen, alone or in combination) trial efficacy and safety update analyses. Cancer. 2003; 98: 1802–1810.
- 11Fulvestrant versus anastrozole for the treatment of advanced breast cancer: survival analysis from a phase III trial [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22: 45., , , et al.