Fax: (212) 717-3619
Incidence of chemotherapy-induced, long-term amenorrhea in patients with breast carcinoma age 40 years and younger after adjuvant anthracycline and taxane
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 104, Issue 8, pages 1575–1579, 15 October 2005
How to Cite
Fornier, M. N., Modi, S., Panageas, K. S., Norton, L. and Hudis, C. (2005), Incidence of chemotherapy-induced, long-term amenorrhea in patients with breast carcinoma age 40 years and younger after adjuvant anthracycline and taxane. Cancer, 104: 1575–1579. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21385
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2005
- 8Randomized trial of dose-dense versus conventionally scheduled and sequential versus concurrent combination chemotherapy as postoperative adjuvant treatment of node-positive primary breast cancer: first report of Intergroup Trial C9741/Cancer and Leukemia Group B Trial 9741. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 1431–1439., , , et al.
- 15Adjuvant CMF for node-negative and estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer patients. J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. 1992; 11: 77–83., , , et al.
- 16Randomized trial of intensive cyclophosphamide, epirubicin, and fluorouracil chemotherapy compared with cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil in premenopausal women with node-positive breast cancer. National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group. J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 2651–2658., , , et al.
- 17Paclitaxel following doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide as adjuvant chemotherapy for node-positive breast cancer [abstract 12]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22: 4., , , et al.
- 18Phase III trial comparing TAC (docetaxel, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide) with FAC (5-fluorouracil, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide) in the adjuvant treatment of node positive breast cancer patients: interim analysis of the BCIRG 001 study [abstract 141]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2002; 21: 36a., , , et al.