Fax: (011) 33 491 223579
Reduced intensity conditioning prior to allogeneic stem cell transplantation for patients with acute myeloblastic leukemia as a first-line treatment
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 104, Issue 9, pages 1931–1938, 1 November 2005
How to Cite
Blaise, D. P., Michel Boiron, J., Faucher, C., Mohty, M., Bay, J.-O., Bardoux, V.-J., Perreau, V., Coso, D., Pigneux, A. and Vey, N. (2005), Reduced intensity conditioning prior to allogeneic stem cell transplantation for patients with acute myeloblastic leukemia as a first-line treatment. Cancer, 104: 1931–1938. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21418
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2005
- Association pour la recherche contre le cancer (ARECA 2002)
- 6Allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia in first remission: a randomized trial of a busulfan-Cytoxan versus Cytoxan-total body irradiation as preparative regimen: a report from the Group d'Etudes de la Greffe de Moelle Osseuse. Blood. 1992; 79: 2578–2582., , , et al.
- 7Long term follow-up of a randomized trial comparing the combination of cyclophosphamide with total body irradiation or busulfan as conditioning regimen for patients receiving HLA-identical marrow grafts for acute myeloid leukemia in first complete remission. Blood. 2001; 97: 3669–3671., , , et al.
- 8Nonablative versus reduced-intensity conditioning regimens in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia and high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome: dose is relevant for long-term disease control after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Blood. 2004; 104: 865–872., , , et al.
- 11Karyotype in acute myeloblastic leukemia: prognostic significance for bone marrow transplantation in first remission: a European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation study. Acute Leukemia Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT). Blood. 1997; 90: 2931–2938., , , et al.
- 12Outcome of patients with acute myeloid leukemia who failed to respond to a single course of first-line induction therapy: a GIMEMA study of 218 unselected consecutive patients. Gruppo Italiano Malattie Ematologiche Maligne dell'Adulto. Leukemia. 1996; 10: 1443–1452., , , et al.
- 31Allogeneic compared with autologous stem cell transplantation in the treatment of patients younger than 46 years with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in first complete remission (CR1): an intention-to-treat analysis of the EORTC/GIMEMAAML-10 trial. Blood. 2003; 102: 1232–1240., , , et al.
- 33No impact of high-dose cytarabine on the outcome of patients transplanted for acute myeloblastic leukaemia in first remission. Acute Leukaemia Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT). Br J Haematol. 2000; 110: 308–314., , , et al.