Rodrigo Ruiz-Soto is the recipient of the “FUNSALUD-AMEH-291” and the “Excelencia Academica Aventis” scholarships in Mexico.
Estimating late adverse events using competing risks after autologous stem-cell transplantation in aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma patients†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 104, Issue 12, pages 2735–2742, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Ruiz-Soto, R., Sergent, G., Gisselbrecht, C., Larghero, J., Ertault, M., Hennequin, C., Manson, J., de Kerviler, E., Briere, J. and Mounier, N. (2005), Estimating late adverse events using competing risks after autologous stem-cell transplantation in aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma patients. Cancer, 104: 2735–2742. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21492
This study was presented in part at the American Society of Hematology 45th annual meeting, December 6–9, 2003, San Diego, California, USA.
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2005
- 11Secondary leukaemia and myelodysplasia after autografting for lymphoma: results from the EBMT. EBMT Lymphoma and Late Effects Working Parties. European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. Br J Haematol. 1999; 106: 1020–1026., , , et al.
- 19World Health Organization. Manual of the international statistical classification of disease, injuries and causes of death: based on the recommendations of the Ninth Revision Conference, 1975, and adopted by the Twenty-ninth World Health Assembly, vol. I. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1977.
- 20Modeling survival data: extending the Cox model. New York: Springer, 2000., .
- 26Ten years of autologous peripheral stem cell transplantation with the same conditioning regimen (CBV) in 279 consecutive lymphoma patients done in a single center. Evaluation of prognostic factors affecting outcome. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22: 607 (Abstract 2441)., , , , , .
- 27High dose therapy with autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT) for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) in elderly patients. A single institution retrospective study. Blood. 2003; 102 (Abstr 2719)., , , , .