Fax: (011) 82-31-920-1520
Phase II study of weekly irinotecan plus capecitabine for chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 104, Issue 12, pages 2759–2765, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Han, J.-Y., Lee, D. H., Lee, S. Y., Park, C. G., Kim, H. Y., Lee, H. G., Lee, J. J., Kim, H. T. and Lee, J. S. (2005), Phase II study of weekly irinotecan plus capecitabine for chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma. Cancer, 104: 2759–2765. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21563
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2005
- National Cancer Center. Grant Numbers: 0210140, 0510140
- 4A multicenter, randomized, phase III study of docetaxel plus best supportive care versus best supportive care in chemotherapy-naive patients with metastatic or non-resectable localized non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Lung Cancer. 2000; 27: 145–157., , , et al.
- 9Phase II study of CPT-11 (irinotecan) in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1995; 14: 365., , , et al.
- 10Phase II study of irinotecan (CPT-11) in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1997; 16: 461a., , , et al.
- 16Italian Trials in Medical Oncology (I.T.M.O.) Group. Randomized multicenter phase II trial of two different schedules of irinotecan combined with capecitabine as first-line treatment in metastatic colorectal carcinoma. Cancer. 2004; 100: 279–287., , , et al.
- 18Randomized phase II trial of capecitabine plus irinotecan vs capecitabine plus oxaliplatin as first-line therapy in advanced colorectal cancer (ACRC): results of an interim analysis. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2002; 21: 103b., , , et al.
- 19World Health Organization. WHO handbook for reporting results of cancer treatment. WHO Offset Pub. No. 48. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1979.