Fax: (011) 39 063017319
Mitoxantrone, carboplatin, cytosine arabinoside, and methylprednisolone followed by autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation
A salvage regimen for patients with refractory or recurrent non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 859–866, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Sorá, F., Piccirillo, N., Chiusolo, P., Laurenti, L., Marra, R., Bartolozzi, F., Leone, G. and Sica, S. (2006), Mitoxantrone, carboplatin, cytosine arabinoside, and methylprednisolone followed by autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation. Cancer, 106: 859–866. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21634
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2005
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro, Milan, Italy
- 4CHOP is the standard regimen in patients > or = 70 years of age with intermediate-grade and high-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of a randomized study of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Lymphoma Cooperative Study Group. J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 27–34., , , et al.
- 6High-dose infusional ifosfamide, etoposide plus methylprednisolone followed by dexamethasone, high-dose ara-C and cisplatinum and autologous stem cell transplantation for refractory or relapsed aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Haematologica. 2002; 87: 1028–1035., , , et al.
- 18Long outcome of relapsed non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) patients included in the Parma trial: incidence of late relapses, long term toxicity and impact of the International Prognostic Index (IPI) at relapse [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1988; 17: 16a., , , et al.