Fax: (212) 784-5851
Does a delay between diagnosis and radical prostatectomy increase the risk of disease recurrence?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 576–580, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Vickers, A. J., Bianco, F. J., Boorjian, S., Scardino, P. T. and Eastham, J. A. (2006), Does a delay between diagnosis and radical prostatectomy increase the risk of disease recurrence?. Cancer, 106: 576–580. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21643
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2005
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: P50-CA92629 SPORE
- Leon Lowenstein Foundation
- American Foundation for Urologic Disease
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32-82088
- 2Delay in surgical therapy for clinically localized prostate cancer and biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy. Can J Urol. 2003; 10: 1891–1898., , , et al.
- 3How long can radical prostatectomy (RP) safely be delayed? CPDR's experiences from 3324 cases. J Urol. 2004; 171(Suppl): 312., , , et al.
- 5American Joint Committee on Cancer: manual for staging cancer, 4th edition. Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott, 1992., , .