Fax: (410) 614-9556
Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 137–143, 25 June 2006
How to Cite
Rosenthal, D. L., Geddes, S., Trimble, C. L., Carson, K. A. and Alli, P. M. (2006), The PapSpin: A reasonable alternative to other, more expensive liquid-based papanicolaou tests. Cancer, 108: 137–143. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21843
None of the authors has any financial involvement with ThermoElectron, other than salary compensation for percent effort on the project, as specified in the contract between Johns Hopkins University and the sponsors. ThermoElectron provided disposable supplies and a new Cytospin 3® cytocentrifuge to the Bayview Hospital Cytopathology Laboratory.
Presented as a poster at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Cytopathology, Orlando, Florida, November 8-12, 2003.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2005
- ThermoElectron Company
- 6Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASC-US) in liquid-based cytologic specimens: results of reflex HPV testing and histologic follow-up in routine practice with comparison of interpretive and probabilistic reporting methods. Cancer (Cancer Cytopathol). 2003; 99: 191-197., , , , .
- 8Detection and subtyping of HPV in PapSpin medium collected cervical cells: Free Communication (abstract FC1–7). Presented at the Fifth International Multidisciplinary Congress EUROGIN 2003 Program, Paris, France, April 13-16, 2003., .