Fax: (254) 724-6755
Phase II clinical studies of denileukin diftitox diphtheria toxin fusion protein in patients with previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 106, Issue 10, pages 2158–2164, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Frankel, A. E., Surendranathan, A., Black, J. H., White, A., Ganjoo, K. and Cripe, L. D. (2006), Phase II clinical studies of denileukin diftitox diphtheria toxin fusion protein in patients with previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Cancer, 106: 2158–2164. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21851
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2005
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 4Addition of rituximab to fludarabine may prolong progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia: an updated retrospective comparative analysis of CALGB 9712 and CALGB 9011. Blood. 2005; 105: 49–53., , , et al.
- 6Phase 3 randomized trial of fludarabine/cyclophos-phamide chemotherapy with or without oblimersen sodium (Bcl-2 antisense; Genasense; G3139) for patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) [abstract]. Blood. 2004; 104: 100a., , , et al.
- 18Confirmation of the activity of the interleukin-2 fusion toxin denileukin diftitox against chemorefractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia including cases with chromosome 17p deletion and without detectable CD25 expression. Clin Cancer Res. 2004; 10: 3572–3575., , , , .
- 19Frequency and type of serious infections in fludarabine-refractory B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic lymphoma: implications for clinical trials in this patient population. Cancer. 2002; 94: 2033–2039., , , .