Fax: (713) 794-4385
Comparison of anastrozole versus tamoxifen as preoperative therapy in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer
The pre-operative “Arimidex” compared to Tamoxifen (PROACT) trial
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 106, Issue 10, pages 2095–2103, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Cataliotti, L., Buzdar, A. U., Noguchi, S., Bines, J., Takatsuka, Y., Petrakova, K., Dube, P. and Tosello de Oliveira, C. (2006), Comparison of anastrozole versus tamoxifen as preoperative therapy in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer. Cancer, 106: 2095–2103. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21872
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2005
- AstraZeneca, Wilmington, DE
- 8First report of the European Cooperative Trial in operable breast cancer (ECTO): effects of primary systemic therapy (PST) on local-regional disease [abstract 132]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2002; 21: 34a., , , et al.
- 9Comparison of pre vs postoperative chemotherapy in breast cancer patients. Four-year results of Austrian Breast Colorectal Cancer Study Group (ABCSG) Trial 7 [abstract 125]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 32a., for the the ABCSG.
- 18Anastrozole (A) as neoadjuvant (NEO) therapy for hormone-dependent locally advanced breast cancer (LABC) in postmenopausal (PM) patients (pts) [abstract 156]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2002; 21: 40a., , , et al.
- 19Anastrozole (A) vs tamoxifen (T) vs combine (A + T) as neoadjuvant endocrine therapy of postmenopausal breast cancer patients. Breast. 2003; 12: S39–S87., , , et al.
- 24World Health Organization. WHO Classification of tumours: pathology and genetics of tumours of soft tissue and bone. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Press; 2002.