Fax: (734) 647-9647
Impact of estrogen receptor expression and other clinicopathologic features on tamoxifen use in ductal carcinoma in situ
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 106, Issue 10, pages 2113–2118, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Hird, R. B., Chang, A., Cimmino, V., Diehl, K., Sabel, M., Kleer, C., Helvie, M., Schott, A., Young, J., Hayes, D. and Newman, L. (2006), Impact of estrogen receptor expression and other clinicopathologic features on tamoxifen use in ductal carcinoma in situ. Cancer, 106: 2113–2118. doi: 10.1002/cncr.21873
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2005
- 1American Cancer Society. Cancer facts and figures 2005. Atlanta: American Cancer Society; 2005.
- 2SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1973–1999, vol. 2003. Bethesda: National Cancer Institute, 2002., , , et al.
- 4Mammographically detected ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast treated with breast-conserving surgery and definitive breast irradiation: long-term outcome and prognostic significance of patient age and margin status. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2001; 50: 991–1002., , , et al.
- 12NSABP B-35: a clinical trial to compare anastrazole and tamoxifen for postmenopausal patients with ductal carcinoma in situ undergoing lumpectomy with radiation therapy. Breast Dis Yearbook Q. 2003; 14: 121–122., , .
- 15Estrogen receptor expression as a predictive marker of the effectiveness of tamoxifen in the treatment of DCIS: findings from NSABP Protocol B-24 [abstract]. Presented at: 25th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, December 11–14, 2002; San Antonio, Texas. Abstract 30., , , et al.
- 27Acceptance of tamoxifen for risk reduction in patients with ductal carcinoma in situ [abstract 188]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2002; 21: 48a., , :