Demographics and tumor characteristics of colorectal cancers in the United States, 1998–2001†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Descriptive Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer in the United States, 1998–2001, Utilizing Data from the NPCR and SEER Programs
Volume 107, Issue Supplement 5, pages 1112–1120, 1 September 2006
How to Cite
Matanoski, G., Tao, X., Almon, L., Adade, A. A. and Davies-Cole, J. O. (2006), Demographics and tumor characteristics of colorectal cancers in the United States, 1998–2001. Cancer, 107: 1112–1120. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22008
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2006
- 11Descriptive epidemiology of colorectal cancer in the United States, 1998–2001. Cancer. 2006; 107(5 Suppl ): ••–••., , , , .
- 12Surveillance Research Program, SEER*Stat software, version 6.1.4, Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute, 2005. Available from www.seer.cancer.gov/seerstat, Last accessed 25th April 2005.
- 13International Agency for Research on Cancer. IARC Handbooks of Cancer Prevention, Vol. 6: Weight Control and Physical Activity. Lyon, France: IARC Press; 2002.
- 14Colorectal Cancer. In: AdamiHO, HunterD, TrichopoulosD, eds. Textbook of cancer epidemiology. New York: Oxford University Press; 2002: 188–211., .
- 15RiesLAG, EisnerMP, KosaryCL, et al., eds. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2001. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2004.