Fax: (011) 82-31-920-1520
A phase II study of irinotecan plus cisplatin for patients with advanced stage IIIB or IV NSCLC previously treated with nonplatinum-based chemotherapy
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 799–805, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Kim, H. T., Han, J.-Y., Lee, D. H., Chun, J. H., Lee, H. G., Lee, J. J., Kim, H. Y., Lee, S. Y. and Lee, J. S. (2006), A phase II study of irinotecan plus cisplatin for patients with advanced stage IIIB or IV NSCLC previously treated with nonplatinum-based chemotherapy. Cancer, 107: 799–805. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22063
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2005
- NCC. Grant Number: 0210240
- 5Docetaxel (D) versus docetaxel plus gemcitabine (DG) for second-line treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): Results of a JCOG randomized trial (JCOG0104). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2004; 23: 622., , , et al.
- 6Docetaxel versus docetaxel plus irinotecan as second line chemotherapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): A randomized phase II trial. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2004; 23: 621., , , et al.
- 10CPT-11: An original spectrum of clinical activity. Semin Oncol. 1996; 23( Suppl 3): S21–S26..
- 15CPT-11 Cooperative Study Group. A phase II study of CPT-11, a camptothecin derivative, in patients with primary lung cancer. Jpn J Cancer Chemother. 1991; 18: 1013–1019.