Fax: (212) 794-4357
A phase I/II study of weekly high-dose erlotinib in previously treated patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 1034–1041, 1 September 2006
How to Cite
Milton, D. T., Azzoli, C. G., Heelan, R. T., Venkatraman, E., Gomez, J. E., Kris, M. G., Krug, L. M., Pao, W., Rizvi, N. A., Dunne, M. and Miller, V. A. (2006), A phase I/II study of weekly high-dose erlotinib in previously treated patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer. Cancer, 107: 1034–1041. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22088
Presented in part at the 2004 American Society of Clinical Oncology Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, June 5–8, 2004.
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2006
- Supported in part by Genentech, Inc
- 10Response to epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer cells: limited antiproliferative effects and absence of apoptosis associated with persistent activity of extracellular signal-regulated kinase or Akt kinase pathways. Clin Cancer Res. 2003; 9: 2316–2326., , , .
- 13Effects of the EGFR inhibitor Tarceva on activated ERB2. Proc Am Assoc Cancer Res. 2002; 43: 1003. Abstract 4973., , , .
- 16Phase I dose escalation study of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase (TK) inhibitor CP-358,774 in patients with advanced solid tumors. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1999; 18: 388a. Abstract 1499., , , et al.
- 19New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205–216., , , et al.
- 23Cigarette smoking history predicts sensitivity to erlotinib: results of a Phase II trial in patients with bronchioloalveolar carcinoma (BAC). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2004; 22(14S): 631S. Abstract 7062., , , et al.
- 30Activated extracellular signal-regulated kinases: association with epidermal growth factor receptor/transforming growth factor alpha expression in head and neck squamous carcinoma and inhibition by anti-epidermal growth factor receptor treatments. Cancer Res. 2001; 61: 6500–6510., , , et al.
- 32Phase I/II trial of gefitinib and RAD001 in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 646s. Abstract 7104., , , et al.