Fax: 011 (44) 1923844167.
Toxicity and outcome of a phase II trial of taxane-based neoadjuvant chemotherapy and 3-dimensional, conformal, accelerated radiotherapy in locally advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 1321–1330, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Rojas, A. M., Lyn, B. E., Wilson, E. M., Williams, F. J., Shah, N., Dickson, J. and Saunders, M. I. (2006), Toxicity and outcome of a phase II trial of taxane-based neoadjuvant chemotherapy and 3-dimensional, conformal, accelerated radiotherapy in locally advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer. Cancer, 107: 1321–1330. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22123
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2006
- Cancer Research Campaign UK
- Mount Vernon Marie Curie Research Trust
- 1ASTRO (American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology) plenary: effect of chemotherapy on locally advanced non-small cell lung carcinoma: a randomized study of 353 patients. GETCB (Groupe d'Etude et Traitement des Cancers Bronchiques), FNCLCC (Federation Nationale des Centres de Lutte Contre le Cancer) and the CEBI trialists. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1991; 20: 1183–1190., , , et al.
- 13International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements. Prescribing, recording, and reporting photon beam therapy (ICRU Report 50). Bethesda, MD: International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements; 1993.
- 15Phase II study of three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy and concurrent mitomycin-C, vinblastine, and cisplatin chemotherapy for Stage III locally advanced, unresectable, non-small-cell lung cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2003; 56: 996–1004., , , et al.
- 20Response, toxicity, failure patterns, and survival in five Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) trials of sequential and/or concurrent chemotherapy and radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small-cell carcinoma of the lung. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1998; 42: 469–478., , , et al.
- 31Carboplatin/paclitaxel or carboplatin/vinorelbine followed by accelerated hyperfractionated conformal radiation therapy: report of a prospective Phase I dose escalation trial from the Carolina Conformal Therapy Consortium. J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 4329–4340., , , et al.
- 35Dose-escalating conformal thoracic radiation therapy with induction and concurrent carboplatin/paclitaxel in unresectable Stage IIIA/B nonsmall cell lung carcinoma: a modified Phase I/II trial. Cancer. 2001; 92: 1213–1223., , , et al.
- 37Multivariate analysis of survival, local control, and time to distant metastases in patients with unresectable non-small-cell lung carcinoma treated with 3-dimensional conformal radiation therapy with or without concurrent chemotherapy. Clin Lung Cancer. 2005; 7: 100–106., , , et al.