Fax: (501) 686-7861
Arkansas special populations access network perception versus reality—cancer screening in primary care clinics
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Supplement: The Special Populations Networks: Achievements and Lessons Learned 2000–2005
Volume 107, Issue Supplement 8, pages 2052–2060, 15 October 2006
How to Cite
Rutledge, W., Gibson, R., Siegel, E., Duke, K., Jones, R., Rucinski, D., Nunn, G., Torrence, W. A., Lewellen-Williams, C., Stewart, C., Blann, K., Belleton, L., Fincher, L., Klimberg, V. S., Greene, P., Thomas, B., Erwin, D. and Henry-Tillman, R. (2006), Arkansas special populations access network perception versus reality—cancer screening in primary care clinics. Cancer, 107: 2052–2060. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22147
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2006
- NCI-CRCHD. Grant Number: U01-CA86081-05
- 2Arkansas Department of Health. The Arkansas Central Cancer Registry Query System. Available at www.cancer-rates.info. Accessed Sept 30, 2005.
- 8British Columbia Community Drug Utilization Program. Available at www.cdup.org. Accessed Sept 30, 2005.
- 9U.S. Bureau of the Census. Arkansas Quick Facts. Available at quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/05000.htm. Accessed Sept 30, 2005.