Increasing access to clinical and educational studies
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Supplement: The Special Populations Networks: Achievements and Lessons Learned 2000–2005
Volume 107, Issue Supplement 8, pages 1962–1970, 15 October 2006
How to Cite
Myers, R. E., Berry, A., Bradley, P., Cocroft, J., Daskalakis, C., Delmoor, E., Fleisher, L., Kasper-Keintz, M. and Witt, D. (2006), Increasing access to clinical and educational studies. Cancer, 107: 1962–1970. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22149
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2006
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Number: U01-CA86084
- NCI. Grant Number: U10 CA101178
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Grant Number: ME-01-329
- 1Office of Extramural Research, National Institutes of Health. Funding Opportunities and Notices. Special Populations Networks for Cancer Awareness Research and Training. Purpose. Available from http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-CA-99-003.html (accessed March 24, 2006).
- 2Bureau of Health Statistics and Research, Pennsylvania Department of Health. An analysis of cancer incidence in Pennsylvania counties, 1997–2001. Available at www.health.state.pa.us/stats (accessed March 24, 2006).
- 3National Cancer Institute. State cancer profiles. Pennsylvania. Available at http://statecancerprofiles.cancer.gov/micromaps (accessed March 24, 2006).
- 5Preparing African American women for breast biopsy. Cancer Control. 2005; 12( Suppl 2): 100–102., , , .
- 6Getting ready: Developing an educational intervention to prepare African American women for breast biopsy. ABNF Journal. 2006; 17(1): 15–19., , , .
- 8Finding the Balance—Program Fidelity and Adaptation in Substance Abuse Prevention: A State-of-the-Art Review. Rockville, MD: Center for Substance Abuse Prevention; 2001..