Fax: (215) 214-1629
Biochemical and clinical significance of the posttreatment prostate-specific antigen bounce for prostate cancer patients treated with external beam radiation therapy alone†
A multiinstitutional pooled analysis
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1496–1502, 1 October 2006
How to Cite
Horwitz, E. M., Levy, L. B., Thames, H. D., Kupelian, P. A., Martinez, A. A., Michalski, J. M., Pisansky, T. M., Sandler, H. M., Shipley, W. U., Zelefsky, M. J., Zietman, A. L. and Kuban, D. A. (2006), Biochemical and clinical significance of the posttreatment prostate-specific antigen bounce for prostate cancer patients treated with external beam radiation therapy alone. Cancer, 107: 1496–1502. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22183
Presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Atlanta, GA, October 3–7, 2004.
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2006
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center physician investigator funds
- 8American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology Consensus Panel. Consensus statement: guidelines for PSA following radiation therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 37: 1035–1041.
- 9Stata Statistical Software: Release 7.0. College Station, TX: Stata Corporation, 2000.
- 10SAS. SAS/STAT User's Guide, Version 8. Cary, NC: SAS Institute, 1999.
- 11Prostate brachytherapy made complicated: a practical guide to iodine-125 and palladium-103 implants, 1st ed. Canaan, NY: Smart Medicine Press, 1997., , .