Fax: 011 (46) 851773184.
Treatment outcome in young adults and children >10 years of age with acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Sweden
A comparison between a pediatric protocol and an adult protocol
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 1551–1561, 1 October 2006
How to Cite
Hallböök, H., Gustafsson, G., Smedmyr, B., Söderhäll, S., Heyman, M. and for the Swedish Adult Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia Group and the Swedish Childhood Leukemia Group (2006), Treatment outcome in young adults and children >10 years of age with acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Sweden. Cancer, 107: 1551–1561. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22189
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2006
- Children's Cancer Foundation in Sweden
- 4Intensified treatment of acute childhood lymphoblastic leukaemia has improved prognosis, especially in non-high-risk patients: the Nordic experience of 2648 patients diagnosed between 1981 and 1996. Nordic Society of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology (NOPHO). Acta Paediatr. 1998; 87: 1151–1161., , , et al.
- 6Induction therapy for adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia ALL: results of nearly 1400 patients from the International ALL Trial (MRC UKALLXII/ECOG E2993. Blood. 2003; 102: 785a. Abstract., , , et al.
- 7Intensification of induction and consolidation improves only subgroups of adult ALL: analysis of 1200 patients in GMALL study 05/93. Blood. 2001; 98: 802a. Abstract., , , et al.
- 11Postremission treatment with autologous stem cell transplantation (auto-SCT) or allogeneic stem cell transplantation (allo-SCT) in adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). A Phase II clinical trial (HOVON 18 ALL). Blood. 2001; 98: 3567a. Abstract., , , et al.
- 15Outcome of adolescents and young adults with ALL: a comparison of Children's Cancer Group (CCG) and Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) regimens. Blood 2000; 96: 467a. Abstract., , , , , .