Fax: (810) 766-6668
Random control clinical trial on the effects of aerobic exercise training on erythrocyte levels during radiation treatment for breast cancer†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 107, Issue 10, pages 2490–2495, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
Drouin, J. S., Young, T. J., Beeler, J., Byrne, K., Birk, T. J., Hryniuk, W. M. and Hryniuk, L. E. (2006), Random control clinical trial on the effects of aerobic exercise training on erythrocyte levels during radiation treatment for breast cancer. Cancer, 107: 2490–2495. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22267
Platform presentation at the American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, February 23–27, 2005.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
- Elsa U. Pardee Foundation (Midland, MI)
- Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation (White Plains, NY)
- 9Effects of aerobic exercise training on peak aerobic capacity, fatigue, and psychological factors during radiation for breast cancer. Rehabil Oncol. 2005; 23: 11–17., , , et al.
- 10Medical encyclopedia, a service of the US National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. Available from URL:www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000560.htm [accessed September 18, 2006]..
- 11American College of Sports Medicine's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription. 7th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006., , .
- 12Exercise guidelines for cancer patients: guidelines and precautions. Physician Sports Med. 1986; 14: 125–134., , .
- 17Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. 2nd ed. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 1988..