Fax: 011 (39) 0223902149
Lanreotide autogel every 6 weeks compared with Lanreotide microparticles every 3 weeks in patients with well differentiated neuroendocrine tumors†
A Phase III Study
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 107, Issue 10, pages 2474–2481, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
Bajetta, E., Procopio, G., Catena, L., Martinetti, A., De Dosso, S., Ricci, S., Lecchi, A. S., Boscani, P. F., Iacobelli, S., Carteni, G., De Braud, F., Loli, P., Tartaglia, A., Bajetta, R. and Ferrari, L. (2006), Lanreotide autogel every 6 weeks compared with Lanreotide microparticles every 3 weeks in patients with well differentiated neuroendocrine tumors. Cancer, 107: 2474–2481. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22272
Presented in preliminary form at the 40th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, New Orleans, Louisiana, June 5–8, 2004; at the European Society for Medical Oncology Congress, Wien, Austria, October 29-November 2, 2004; and at the VI Congress of the Italian Association of Medical Oncology, Bologna, Italy, September 21–24, 2004.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2006
- Ipsen SpA
- 6Slow-release lanreotide treatment in endocrine gastrointestinal tumors. Am J Gastroenterol. 1998; 93: 1468–1471., , .Direct Link:
- 13World Medical Association. Declaration of Helsinki. Adopted by the 18th WMA General Assembly, Helsinki, Finland, June 1964 and amended by the 29th WMA General Assembly, Tokyo, Japan, October 1975; the 35th WMA General Assembly, Venice, Italy, October 1983; the 41st WMA General Assembly, Hong Kong, September 1989; the 48th WMA General Assembly, Somerset West, Republic of South Africa, October 1996; and the 52nd WMA General Assembly, Edinburgh, Scotland, October 2000. Ferney-Voltaire: World Medical Association, 1964.
- 14International Conference of Harmonisation Tripartite Guidelines E6. Note for Guidance on Good Clinical Practice (CPMP/ICH/135/95), 1996.
- 18The antitumoral effect of the long-acting somatostatin analog lanreotide in neuroendocrine tumors. Am J Gastroenterol. 2000; 95: 3276–3281., , , et al.Direct Link: