Fax: (608) 263-8613
Phase II study of daily oral perifosine in patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 107, Issue 10, pages 2462–2467, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
Bailey, H. H., Mahoney, M. R., Ettinger, D. S., Maples, W. J., Fracasso, P. M., Traynor, A. M., Erlichman, C. and Okuno, S. H. (2006), Phase II study of daily oral perifosine in patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma. Cancer, 107: 2462–2467. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22308
Informed consent for participation in this study was obtained from the subject(s) and/or guardian(s).
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2006
- NIH/NCI Phase 2 Consortium. Grant Number: CM17104
- 2Soft tissue sarcoma. In: Cancer: principles and practice of oncology. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkens, 2001: 1841–1891., , .
- 12New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205–216., , , et al.
- 18Randomized phase III study comparing conventional dose doxorubicin plus ifosfamide versus high-dose doxorubicin plus ifosfamide plus rh GM-CSF in advanced soft tissue sarcomas: an EORTC Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group Trial. J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 2676–2684., , , et al.