Fax: (202) 331-2292
Ovarian cancer symptom index†
Possibilities for earlier detection
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 167–169, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Black, S. S., Butler, S. L., Goldman, P. A. and Scroggins, M. J. (2007), Ovarian cancer symptom index. Cancer, 109: 167–169. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22414
See referenced original article on pages 221–227, this issue.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2006
- 2FauciAS, BraunwaldE, IsselbacherKJ, et al, eds. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 14th ed. Dallas, Tex: McGraw-Hill; 1998.
- 7Genomic Tests for Ovarian Cancer Detection and Management: Evidence Report/Technology Assessment No. 145. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2006. Available at URL: http://www.ahrq.gov/downloads/pub/evidence/pdf/genomicovc/genovc.pdf Accessed October 25, 2006., , , et al.
- 9National Ovarian Cancer Coalition. New survey reveals alarming lack of awareness and discussion about leading women's cancer killer [press release, May 23, 2006]. Available at URL: http://18.104.22.168/pdfs/launchreleasefinal.pdf Accessed October 25, 2006.
- 10Ex-leader among 5 charged in Hewlett case. New York Times. October 5, 2006..
- 11RiesLAG, HarkinsD, KrapchoM, et al, eds. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2003. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2005. Available at URL: http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2003 (based on November 2005 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site 2006) Accessed August 9, 2006.