Leslie S. Wilson has an unrestricted grant from TAP Pharmaceutical Products Inc. Janeen DuChane is a former employee of TAP and was at TAP at the time of the writing of this article.
Cumulative cost pattern comparison of prostate cancer treatments
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 518–527, 1 February 2007
How to Cite
Wilson, L. S., Tesoro, R., Elkin, E. P., Sadetsky, N., Broering, J. M., Latini, D. M., DuChane, J., Mody, R. R. and Carroll, P. R. (2007), Cumulative cost pattern comparison of prostate cancer treatments. Cancer, 109: 518–527. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22433
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2006
- TAP Pharmaceutical Products Inc. (Lake Forest, Illinois)
- 11Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. H-CUPnet National and regional estimates on hospital use for all patients: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality National statistics HCUP Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS)-principal procedure only and principle diagnosis only, 2002 Available at: http://heupnet.ahrq.gov.
- 12FlemingT, ed. Redbook: pharmacy's fundamental reference. Montvale, NJ: Thomson; 2004.
- 13Medical fees in the United States: nationwide charges for medicine, surgery, laboratory, radiology and allied health services. 10th ed. Los Angeles: Practice Management Information Corporation (PMIC); 2004..
- 14US Bureau of Labor Statistics. Bureau of Labor Statistics Data, Consumer Price Index All urban consumers: US Department of Labor, Available at: http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/outside.jsp?survey=cu Accessed May, 2006.
- 17Recurrent events data analysis for product repairs, disease recurrences and other applications. ASA-SIAM Series on Statistics and Applied Probability 10. Philadelphia: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics; 2002..
- 192006. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/PDF/prostate.pdf, , , et al. NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology: prostate cancer-version 2.2005. National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc.;
- 27Long-term health care resource utilization in men with prostate cancer treated with radical prostatectomy: Data from CaPSURE [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23(16S pt I suppl). Abstract 6078;2005 ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings., , , et al.