The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
Published 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 4, pages 675–684, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Wright, M. E., Chang, S.-C., Schatzkin, A., Albanes, D., Kipnis, V., Mouw, T., Hurwitz, P., Hollenbeck, A. and Leitzmann, M. F. (2007), Prospective study of adiposity and weight change in relation to prostate cancer incidence and mortality. Cancer, 109: 675–684. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22443
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Cancer incidence data from the Atlanta metropolitan area were collected by the Georgia Center for Cancer Statistics, Department of Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University; from California by the California Department of Health Services, Cancer Surveillance Section; from the Detroit metropolitan area by the Michigan Cancer Surveillance Program, Community Health Administration, State of Michigan; from Florida by the Florida Cancer Data System under contract to the Department of Health (DOH), and the views expressed herein are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the contractor or DOH; from Louisiana by the Louisiana Tumor Registry, Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans; from New Jersey by the New Jersey State Cancer Registry, Cancer Epidemiology Services, New Jersey State Department of Health and Senior Services; from North Carolina by the North Carolina Central Cancer Registry; from Pennsylvania by the Division of Health Statistics and Research, Pennsylvania Department of Health, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and the Pennsylvania Department of Health specifically disclaims responsibility for any analyses, interpretations, or conclusions.
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2006
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- 21FlemingID, CooperJS, HensenDE, eds. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Lippincott-Raven; 1998.
- 46Nutritional Epidemiology. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 1998..