Participants of the Laennec Liver Pathology Society (Wilson Tsui, Paulette Bioulac-Sage, Charles Balabaud, and Alberto Quaglia) contributed cases for the study and participated in discussion of the results during the performance of the investigation and writing of the article
Ductular reaction is helpful in defining early stromal invasion, small hepatocellular carcinomas, and dysplastic nodules
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 915–923, 1 March 2007
How to Cite
Park, Y. N., Kojiro, M., Di Tommaso, L., Dhillon, A. P., Kondo, F., Nakano, M., Sakamoto, M., Theise, N. D. and Roncalli, M. (2007), Ductular reaction is helpful in defining early stromal invasion, small hepatocellular carcinomas, and dysplastic nodules. Cancer, 109: 915–923. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22460
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2006
- National Research and Development Program for Cancer Control
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 0620210
- 3Hepatocellular carcinoma. In: HamiltonSR,AaltonenLA, eds. Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of the Digestive System. 1st ed. Lyon, France: IARC Press; 2000: 159–172., , , et al.
- 6Dysplastic nodules and hepatocarcinogenesis. In: LefkowitchJH, ed. Clinics in Liver Disease. Liver Histopathology. Philadelphia, Pa: Saunders; 2002: 497–512., , .
- 13Liver Cancer Study Group of Japan. Histological findings. In: Liver Cancer Study Group of Japan, editors. Classification of Primary Liver Cancer. 1st English Edition. Tokyo: Kanehara; 1997: 28–37.
- 22Quantitative assessment of hTERT mRNA expression in dysplastic nodules of HBV-related hepatocarcinogenesis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006; 101: 831–838., , , , , .Direct Link: