Fax: (604) 263-4306
Locally advanced prostate cancer—biochemical results from a prospective phase II study of intermittent androgen suppression for men with evidence of prostate-specific antigen recurrence after radiotherapy
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 858–867, 1 March 2007
How to Cite
Bruchovsky, N., Klotz, L., Crook, J. and Goldenberg, S. L. (2007), Locally advanced prostate cancer—biochemical results from a prospective phase II study of intermittent androgen suppression for men with evidence of prostate-specific antigen recurrence after radiotherapy. Cancer, 109: 858–867. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22464
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2006
- Abbott Laboratories Ltd. (1995–1997)
- Berlex Canada Inc. (1995–2001)
- Liber Ero Foundation of Vancouver (2001–2006)
- 3Intermittent androgen suppression in prostate cancer: an update of the Vancouver experience. Can J Urol. 2003; 10: 1737–1742., , , .
- 6Final results of the Canadian prospective Phase II trial of intermittent androgen suppression for men in biochemical recurrence after radiotherapy for locally advanced prostate cancer: clinical parameters. Cancer. 2006; 107: 389–395., , , et al.
- 12PSA nadir greater than 0.6 on combined hormonal blockade (CHB) predicts the early development of androgen independent prostate cancer (AIPC) in men with PSA relapse after local therapy [abstract]. Proc Western Amer Urol Assoc. 2003. Abstract 09-43., , , et al.