William K. Oh, Kevin Proctor, Mari Nakabayashi, Carolyn Evan, Lauren K. Tormey, and Timothy Daskivich are employees of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, which has received research funds from Analysis Group, Inc.
The risk of renal impairment in hormone-refractory prostate cancer patients with bone metastases treated with zoledronic acid†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1090–1096, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Oh, W. K., Proctor, K., Nakabayashi, M., Evan, C., Tormey, L. K., Daskivich, T., Antràs, L., Smith, M., Neary, M. P. and Duh, M. S. (2007), The risk of renal impairment in hormone-refractory prostate cancer patients with bone metastases treated with zoledronic acid. Cancer, 109: 1090–1096. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22504
Sponsored by F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd., Basel, Switzerland.
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2006
- 6Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Zometa (zoledronic acid) [package insert]. East Hanover, NJ: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation; 2004.
- 7Novartis International AG. Zometa (zoledronic acid). EU summary of product characteristics. Basel, Switzerland: Novartis International AG; 2005.
- 11Renal dysfunction with IV bisphosphonates in patients with metastatic breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21( suppl): 745. Abstract 2997., , , et al.
- 12Impact of zoledronic acid (Zol) on renal function in patients (pts) with cancer: is constant monitoring necessary? J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21( suppl): 755. Abstract 3036., , , et al.
- 13Significant deterioration in renal function with the new bisphosphonate, zoledronic acid. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 22: 738. Abstract 2968., , , et al.