Fax: (301) 402-0916.
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
Published 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 7, pages 1303–1311, April 2007
How to Cite
Lacey, J. V., Leitzmann, M. F., Chang, S.-C., Mouw, T., Hollenbeck, A. R., Schatzkin, A. and Brinton, L. A. (2007), Endometrial cancer and menopausal hormone therapy in the National Institutes of Health-AARP Diet and Health Study cohort. Cancer, 109: 1303–1311. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22525
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The Georgia Center for Cancer Statistics, Department of Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University Cancer collected incidence data from the Atlanta metropolitan area. The California Department of Health Services, Cancer Surveillance Section collected cancer incidence data from California. The Michigan Cancer Surveillance Program, Community Health Administration, State of Michigan collected cancer incidence data from the Detroit metropolitan area. The Florida Cancer Data System, under contract to the Department of Health (DOH), collected the Florida cancer incidence data used in this report
The views expressed herein are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the contractor or the US Department of Health
The Louisiana Tumor Registry, Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans collected cancer incidence data from Louisiana. The New Jersey State Cancer Registry, Cancer Epidemiology Services, New Jersey State Department of Health and Senior Services Cancer collected incidence data from New Jersey. The North Carolina Central Cancer Registry Cancer collected incidence data from North Carolina. The Division of Health Statistics and Research, Pennsylvania Department of Health, Harrisburg collected cancer incidence data from Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania Department of Health specifically disclaims responsibility for any analyses, interpretations, or conclusions
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2006
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute
- 17Comparison of cancer registry case ascertainment with SEER estimates and self-reporting in a subset of the NIH-AARP Diet and Health Study. J Regist Manage. 2005; 32: 70–75., , , et al.
- 20Hysterectomy Surveillance—United States, 1994–1999. MMWR. 2002; 51: 1–8., , , .