Fax: (202) 884-5685
Upfront window trial of topotecan in previously untreated children and adolescents with poor prognosis metastatic osteosarcoma
Children's Cancer Group (CCG) 7943
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 8, pages 1646–1653, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Seibel, N. L., Krailo, M., Chen, Z., Healey, J., Breitfeld, P. P., Drachtman, R., Greffe, B., Nachman, J., Nadel, H., Sato, J. K., Meyers, P. A. and Reaman, G. H. (2007), Upfront window trial of topotecan in previously untreated children and adolescents with poor prognosis metastatic osteosarcoma. Cancer, 109: 1646–1653. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22553
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2006
- COG. Grant Number: CA 98543
- CCG and POG before initiation of the COG grant in 2003 is available online at: [http://www.childrensoncologygroup.org/admin/grantinfo.htm]
- 6Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for osteosarcoma of the extremities with metastases at presentation: recent experience at the Rizzoli Institute in 57 patients treated with cisplatin, doxorubicin, and a high dose of methotrexate and ifosfamide. Ann Oncol. 2003; 14: 1126–1134., , , et al.
- 18The Statistical Analysis of Failure Time Data. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1980., .
- 21Phase I clinical and pharmacology study of topotecan given daily for 5 consecutive days to patients with advanced solid tumors, with attempt at dose intensification using recombinant granulocyte colony-stimulating factor. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1993; 85: 1499–507.. , , et al.
- 25Ifosfamide, carboplatin, and etoposide (ICE) reinduction chemotherapy in a large cohort of children and adolescents with recurrent/refractory sarcoma: the Children's Cancer Group (CCG) experience. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2005; 44: 338–347., , , et al.